Hi! I'm the owner of TheBusyNothings.com. I've been married to my college sweetheart Ben for 10 years and I'm passionate about my 2 little boys- one of whom has special needs. I love being real about my life and struggles and seek to understand God and chase his beauty. I enjoy cooking healthy/gluten-free, fashion from thrift stores and exercise to keep my sanity. I work from home, freelance writing and social media consulting with bloggers and small businesses. I am slowly figuring out how to balance family life and work. I love connecting with people, contact me at TheBusyNothings@gmail.com
Hi, I'm Sarea, contributor at the TheBusyNothings.com. I home-school my three kids, dabble in photography, quilt, know how to change the oil in my car and love baseball #GoNaturals. I volunteer at the local Arts Center. I am an instructor of Life-guarding/CPR/First Aid with the local Red Cross. I like finding new music. I have a love for records and have quite a collection, but currently no way to play them. I have a fetish for office supplies, I am a great listener, love roller coasters, I am WAY behind in scrapbooking and can't wait till my oldest turns 18 so we can skydive together for the first time! Follow Sarea below!
Hi, I'm Sherry, a writer for at the TheBusyNothings.com. I am passionate about helping people with disabilities learn life skills and am fortunate enough to be able to do it full time! I love doing Wordless Wednesdays, capturing life at the Camp I work at as well as sharing bits of my life. I work a lot and come and post when I can!
Currently living "The Rockies Life" in Fort Collins, CO but a southern girl at heart! In love and married almost 5 years. No kids yet...just a few furry friends. I am a Social Worker who spends most of her days in jails, foster and group homes, connecting with and advocating for at risk kids. I love eating healthy but indulge way too often in my favorites -wine and cheese. I love spending time outdoors hiking, biking and just adventure-ing!!
- I just unnecessarily filed a lot of things in my office to procrastinate on something I don't want to do. OK, it's time.2013/06/11 10:27
- *That* feeling when you wake up and check on the kids & have 1 missing. Fear turned to calm when I discover him snuggled in MY bed w/ Ben.2013/06/11 07:41
- Don't you love the awkward hang ups with co-workers you don't know very well? "Ok, bye- OHH What? yes? OK, See you later- <pause> b-" click2013/06/10 15:23
Published December 7, 2011 | By Heidi
Follow-up to My Sweet Family- in which I recounted a photography session of epically challenging proportion.
Aren’t we just the perfect family??
The Busy Nothings
15 Most Recent Posts
- WordFULL Wednesday VLOG June 19, 2013
- Living Locally: The Crescent Store June 18, 2013
- Easy Bacon-Egg Cups June 17, 2013
- In which Sarea does nothing she planned… June 15, 2013
- Sweet Friends June 13, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday: Video Edition June 12, 2013
- Super Heroes & an Old Enemy June 10, 2013
- Does Anyone Think Anymore? June 7, 2013
- SuperStar June 6, 2013
- It’s Summer? June 4, 2013
- Project Outdoors: The Ending June 1, 2013
- Project Outdoors: The Process May 31, 2013
- Living Locally: Rogers Aquatics Center May 30, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday May 29, 2013
- Outdoor Living: It’s GO Time… May 27, 2013
Other places I’m at:
Things I chat about:
#NWARK a fine dime Bear beauty Ben Bug c25k camp barnabas Camp Barnabas Life cbias Christmas collective bias couch to 5k DIY exercise family fashion Food fun Gluten Free God grace guest post health insanity kids life life with boys lifewithboys Living Locally love pain Real Love Series real love stories recipe reuse running sherry social fabric special needs walmart William's Syndrome wordlesswednesday wordless wednesday ww